4rx.com

mrsamsonite

I bought a year supply(360 pills) of fin for $117. this is a reorder so I did get a discount. I have been on fin for a year now and have not noticed any change what so ever, so I figured why not try for another year(becasue it was so cheap). I am pretty young and do not have any considerable hair loss except for the receding of the temples but I heard it was best to start young to keep the hair you have. I just received my package today and the pills are plain white with nothing on the pills at all(just like my previous pills) but the package the pills are in seems real as the back states finasteride and has all the pill information. what does a typical finasteride pill look like?

i order from 4rx had my doubts but so far have no complaints i posted about where to buy proscar (here)

got the website from that post Peter88 made a strong claim that the stuff sold there is legit as he was using it ok but had to get off it as he was going to have a child and his hairloss came back but when he went back on it his hairloss went away again.

So yeah i order from 4rx and have no complaints

regards,

Irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH