Doc Feller on my short/list

Just thought I would post and see what the forum thought of Doc Feller? And many thanks for everyones help here.

Fabe icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by Fabe on May 24, 2003 at 11:06 PM.]

Just thought I would post and see what the forum thought of Doc Feller? And many thanks for everyones help here.

Fabe icon_smile.gif

[This message was edited by Fabe on May 24, 2003 at 11:06 PM.]

He was actually on top of my list, due to close location (Long Island), high density, and relatively aggressive work, when compared with most other docs. If you add FUE on top of it, it's a really good choice. The only reason I didn't go to him is because he wouldn't operate on a young patient - which also tells you he's a good doc.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic''. Arthur C. Clarke

Fabe,

For what its worth, I have had discussions with Dr Feller (over time) and he has shared several photos of his early FUE testing, I personally would trust him & have heard some great comments about his work both from his collegues and patients as well. He comes recommended on all the Hair sites & I have not seen a negative comment re: his work ever.

You may not see a Physician comment regularly on this forum, things get shot down rather quickly due to the variety of opinions...but Dr Feller has had some very informative posts and excellent FUE closeups in the past. He would be very much worth a consult in my opinion.

NW

Well I don't know much about him except what is posted on this site, which seem's to be good. One thing I do like is the very up front website he has. Gives pic's, good idea of prices involved, and Doctor histoty. Just the info. you want to decide if you should go further and have a consult. I would have a consultation with him, look's promising.

His price looks very affordable and fair, also if u book the secession within a week of your consult, the price is $4800 for up to 2000 Grafts I believe. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have been told that being my hair loss is in the 5 range, FUE is not for me.

I would not rule out the FUE process no matter what level you're at. There's no reason to rule it out. If that's not what you want, that's fine.

But FUE is not innappropriate for patients with advanced hair loss. Don't rule it out unless you want to.

i have consulted personally w/ dr feller, and he is most certainly on my short list. We disagreed slightly on my course of action, but his talent , knowledge, and commitment to the state of the art transplant is obvious. The only reason i have not done anything is $$$$$. He is commited to fue, the instrumentation, and the overall happiness of his patients. Do a search, i know many will concur

What were the differences that u had with the doc with regard to your course of action? I have some too, but overall I can see he makes sense.