Price please!!!

Can someone please tell me what is an aproximate price of normal (good, best) folicular hair transplant procedure (in dollars)?

I know that price depends on various things, but I need some number to have adleast a clue. I don't have an idea weather it costs 10 000 or 10 million dollars! icon_confused.gif

I apolloguise if my english is bad, I don't have a dictionary nearby, or a grammar or... icon_smile.gif

Thank you!

Can someone please tell me what is an aproximate price of normal (good, best) folicular hair transplant procedure (in dollars)?

I know that price depends on various things, but I need some number to have adleast a clue. I don't have an idea weather it costs 10 000 or 10 million dollars! icon_confused.gif

I apolloguise if my english is bad, I don't have a dictionary nearby, or a grammar or... icon_smile.gif

Thank you!

Marko,

As you indicated it is difficult for us to give a price without knowing your needs, but since you are wanting a range and seem desperate I would figure between $5000-15,000. That is in US dollars. Oh by the way, you only want best HT and don't settle for good. icon_smile.gif

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Expect to pay about $4 per graft. If your mostly bald, you're probably looking at 4000 grafts to get a good start. So that would be about 16,000. Some doctors reduce the price per graft the more work you have done but these are figures to give you a general idea of cost.

Price depends heavily on the location.

In the US/Canada it is going to be more than it might be in other places. I had mine in Thailand and it cost a little over $2 per graft.

--

1st HT with Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich, Bangkok, Thailand - 18 JUL 07 - 3300 grafts (FUT) - US$6,930

2st HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 31 JUL 10 - 2249 grafts (FUT) - US$2,200

3rd HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu, Hyderabad, India - 26 JUL 11 - 320 grafts (FUE) touch up - US$0

My Hair Loss Weblog

My opinions are my own. I am not paid by, nor do I receive any benefits from ANY hair-related website, clinic, or doctor for my posts.