Nisim Shampoo

Has anyone used any Nisim products? If so, please share what your experiences have been like as a lot of the product accounts I have read tend to sound rather promising.

Apparently a study was conducted and of the 180 something men, the odds were 8 out of 10 were able to regrow their hair. I am not sure how reliable this information is.

Heck, you can make propecia cheaper just by taking it every 2nd or even 3rd day.

My understanding is that it stays in your system at DHT reducing levels for 72 hours, and my source has some medical authority.

I take it 3 times a week, every two days, and then 1 three day stretch so that I can standardize the days its taken.

mark h

Mark H,

Can you post a link to support your claims? I've considered taking it every other day, but am honestly afraid to risk it. Propecia seems to be helping me maintain some of the hair in the back below the crown.

It seems risky to me at this point to try it, but if it's working for you....great! But any scientific evidence that supports your claim will be helpful to me and other posters.

Bill

They aren't my claims, but I believe...if I can recall...they are the claims of Dr. Epstein in New York, so I'd look on his site.

Here's the sitch tho:

Minox grows hair....somehow...we don't know the mechanism, but what we do know is that it doesn't do so by reducing DHT levels. In fact, all by itself, its fighting DHT levels as it tries to grow hair.

So, if DHT is lowered, then minoxidil has an easier time of it and hair growth should be faster and potentially greater. That is what I recollect from Dr. Epstein's site if I'm giving credit where its due.

I'd seen it said elsewhere, but it is very clear that the two separate companies have never made an effort to substantiate through testing.

It seems logical, and I haven't run into anything to contradict it...again no data there either.

Here is the good news though: If its unknown, and seems reasonable, then you have an opportunity to get ahead of the game, much as we've done here by identifying top doctors.

mark h