Propecia

Lupster

I just started using it myself two weeks ago. My doctor recommended that I only use it Mon-Wed-Fri. He told me that the Prpecia stays in your system so long that this should work well.. and help it be cost effective.

I just started using it myself two weeks ago. My doctor recommended that I only use it Mon-Wed-Fri. He told me that the Prpecia stays in your system so long that this should work well.. and help it be cost effective.

I know that if you miss a dosage, it is recomended that you just wait till the next day and continue the normal 1mg a day dose. Why? Because your body won't build up enough DHT in just one day to make a difference. However, if you're just starting, I think taking it every day would be best. You need to lower DHT levels and keep it low for a while for your hair to recover. Perhaps months from now an every-other-day routine would be fine, but for now I'd say take it everyday. But that's just me. Good luck!

The fact of the matter is that the best dose for each individual varies. You just have to experiment a bit.

The half life of Propecia (finasteride) is two weeks.

I usually take 1.25mg of finasteride a day. Occasionally I miss a dose, and I'm fine.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.