HT doc in Delhi

Jolly,

This site hardly mentions hair transplantation at all. And the only place I found anything about hair transplantation...there were very few small before/after pictures.

It's a crap shoot to be honest...and personally, I always advise perspective patients go for a sure thing.

Someone else on this forum recently said something like and I am paraphrasing: "You'll either go to a coaltion doctor now, or you'll go to one for repair surgery". I'm not suggesting there are not other good doctors out there...but why risk it IMO?

Bill

India has some top notch medical care and people from all over the world are bypassing the costs here to get quality work done for a signifigant savings.

The only issue is if they screw up I question the ability to sue them. Even if you do how many rupee's can you get anyway.

Thanks Bill,

You are right.

I rang the doctor today and he did not sound genuine. He said he charges Ruppes 50/ a hair. When asked graft or hair?, he rpeated hair, not graft. Guess, that way, his cost is close to what the coalition docs charge while the picture is not really convincing.

What is your view of the picture on his site.

hairloss.jpg

hairloss1.jpg

These seems fishy to me. If this is transplant, I will settle for a photoshop blur. Too bad, I cant do it on myself. Only on my picture. icon_frown.gif

Guess I will strike this doc off my list.