Trying my onw product

SamM

This may sound crazy but here is what I'm trying as a way to slow the loss of hair or to grow hair if the product works. I work for a compounding pharmacy and a pharmacist who is nothing short of being a genius. The company for which I work is currently very successful marketing a product for pain this pharmacist created, so I ask him to put some effort into developing something for hair loss. We have compounded some Avodart, Minoxidil, Progesterone and certain vitamins essential for creating healthy hair. Been on the product for 3 months and my hair is stronger, that which I have left, and I've noticed a lot of new fuzz. This may sound crazy to some of you but what I have to lose, my hair? My doc is okay with this, as being a topical; he does not feel I will get much of a side affect opposed to an oral medication that will go throughout the body. I'll keep everyone posted to any success.

SM

This may sound crazy but here is what I'm trying as a way to slow the loss of hair or to grow hair if the product works. I work for a compounding pharmacy and a pharmacist who is nothing short of being a genius. The company for which I work is currently very successful marketing a product for pain this pharmacist created, so I ask him to put some effort into developing something for hair loss. We have compounded some Avodart, Minoxidil, Progesterone and certain vitamins essential for creating healthy hair. Been on the product for 3 months and my hair is stronger, that which I have left, and I've noticed a lot of new fuzz. This may sound crazy to some of you but what I have to lose, my hair? My doc is okay with this, as being a topical; he does not feel I will get much of a side affect opposed to an oral medication that will go throughout the body. I'll keep everyone posted to any success.

SM

There are many compounding pharmacists out there that put together customize formulas for patients. Each patient is different, and I would be very educated on the compounds that are going into the product (and look into the synergistic effects each have with one another--make sure it doesnt BP, increase bleeding, ect) Most times prescription drugs are fine mono-therapy but have warnings precautions for combo therapy.

If it is safe and works for you-- GREAT.

SMOOTHY

Dr.Shapiro

Propeica/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Zinc/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz daily