no growth yet

Rick,

Chill Bro,

It takes longer to see growth for a couple of reasons.

1. Maybe this is your 2nd, 3rd., or fourth, etc procedure so scare tissue, blood supply issues delay growth

2. Maybe the hairs are there, but the naked eye cannot tell yet. They will darken and thicken in the coming months.

3. Maybe your hair is longer around the grafts so seeing the baby hairs is harder

Patience, Patience, Patience.

Rick, I totally agree with Danny. I had my 2nd procedure done on March 7th, almost 4 months ago and am just barely starting to see new hairs. I was worried too because after my first transplant I started seeing new hairs in just about 3 months. My hair right now is about equal to how it was right before my second procedure. I have just been growing in old hair that fell out due to shock as well as new hair. Patience sucks, I hate it as well. But I know in a few more months the results will start to really show. Hang in there my friend, I'm in the same ship as you are.

thanks for the words of encouragement. This was my first procedure and I had 700 fut's. I'm really not that bad thickness wise on my hairline, just that it is receding on the temples. I also have a widow's peak which makes the receding hair line more noticable in my opinion. The doctor pretty much filled in existing hairline and placed some in the temple areas. Like I said, it has now been 4 months and 1 week and I just can't see anything yet. I have called his office for follow up. Maybe he can see things I can't.

In my own experience, I saw the most improvement between 8-10 months. Remember, your hair at most grows about half an inch a month. Atlthough it starts coming in in 4-6 months, it's at least another couple of months to make a cosmetic improvement.

The HT docs are giving you the best case on everything; back to work after a weekend with nobody noticing, virtually no pain,etc. Most of us are not best case... I took two weeks off of work after my first HT, and was sweating returning to work then. Plan on appreciating your investment around Thanksgiving...

I am just starting to be able to feel the new hairs. I can only see a few of them but when I rub my hand over my head I can feel quite a bit of stubble throughout. I can't see them due to my last session of transplanted hair but I can feel them and know they are starting to come in. They are probably pretty blond as well which makes it harder to see them as well.It has know been 3 months ad 3 weeks since my transplant