Propecia...Survey....which one looks fuller?

Bill - Seemiller

These 2 pics were taken 2 months apart....I may be dreaming, but one pic looks more full than the other...I need your help to tell me which pic looks fuller if either. I did not get any transplanted hair in this area right below the crown....but I have been using Propecia for 5 months.

Bill,

I am having trouble looking at both images also. It could be a glitch in the forum software from our last software upgrade or it could be something else. You can go back into the photo album, delete the two pictures and start fresh by re-uploading them or actually stick the pictures in the thread by utilizing a picture hosting community such as photobucket.com and copy-and-pasting the bottom box of code into the post.

If you need any help let me know.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Bill,

I tried to go into the post to see if I could delete them myself but I also got an error message. I have contacted our forum software tech support about the issue.

I apologize for the inconveniance.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog