first HT by Dr McKeown

fireman0423

no members opinion is more valuable than another's.

Of course some members opinion is more valuble then anothers, those who, (i won't mention so as not to run the risk of forgetting anyone) have a proven record of giving good advice are more sought after for their advice then others. As Bill is mentioned here in a negative way i will use him as a prime example as one that i would take advice and guideance from. He has helped so many and spends huge amount of time doing so. he has been thru it all and is a great source of info.

Never listen to bad advice, never refuse good advice.

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

I'm primarily a forum lurker on this site and don't normally get involved with most of the discussions on here besides a thread which logs my progress of a procedure I had with Dr. Feller not so long ago. However after reading this thread I really felt like I had to say something.

StudentJay..you are completely out of line and your continued responses prove nothing except that you lack the mental aptitude in understanding the importance of being honest and providing the kind of advice and/or feedback Bill did earlier on a site like this. Your arguments are not making any sense and its puzzling that you still can't figure out that Bill did the right thing. Go back and read his response a few more times and tell me how he was being "rude". In your case maybe a few dozen times as it seems you dont catch on too quick. Don't mean to be insulting but this seems to be one of the rare cases where its actually warranted.

Originally posted by studentjay:

Bill,

I believe your comments are uncalled for and very rude.

Not only was Bill's post completely "called for" (that's what this site is all about), it was worded as sensitively and kindly as possible. Ironically, your post demonstrated far less of these qualities. Bill is highly regarded on this forum not only because of his well-informed and intelligent posts, but for his even-keeled, friendly temperament. Calling one of the nicest guys on this forum rude is, well, rude.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600