Improving Scalp Laxity

I recently had a HT consult where I was told that I was just about an ideal candidate with the exception of my scalp laxity. I was not told that it would in any way keep me from moving forward. Meanwhile, to improve the laxity I have been doing scalp stretches that many of you are familiar with. I was wondering if anyone has had success improving laxity with other methods, or are the scalp stretches about all there is to be done. I'm just trying to do whatever is reasonable to improve my situation.

Thanks,

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog

I recently had a HT consult where I was told that I was just about an ideal candidate with the exception of my scalp laxity. I was not told that it would in any way keep me from moving forward. Meanwhile, to improve the laxity I have been doing scalp stretches that many of you are familiar with. I was wondering if anyone has had success improving laxity with other methods, or are the scalp stretches about all there is to be done. I'm just trying to do whatever is reasonable to improve my situation.

Thanks,

Carl

4,686 grafts = 9,905 hairs with Dr. Cooley 9/24/08

My Hair Loss WebLog