Hairsite - Can you help me keep an eye out?

Joecifus

I just posted this (first post there ever). I imagine it's just a site acting as a marketing vehicle for FUE by the way it describes itself. But, we'll know for sure if this post from Joecifus disappears:

"Holy Cow!!!!

I had read extensively about HT, and had written off FUE due to its newness and the fact that a lot of docs have a problem with it - mainly that it MAY cause damage to the donor area and transection upon donation.

But $57,000 for the 4,400 units I had done in 2 sessions for $13,000 by one of the best guys in the business? Wow!

I understand that I have a linear scar (nearly indetectible 4 months after my first surgery - after spending 5+ minutes in the mirror lifting my hair, I frequently had trouble even finding it).

If this post is gone later, I imagine this is a site only interested in advertising docs who do FUE's. If it's still here, I may consider FUE's for touch up work later."

Click for - My Pix, and Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling, and healing.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor/mentor_profile.asp?Mentor=Joecifus

I just posted this (first post there ever). I imagine it's just a site acting as a marketing vehicle for FUE by the way it describes itself. But, we'll know for sure if this post from Joecifus disappears:

"Holy Cow!!!!

I had read extensively about HT, and had written off FUE due to its newness and the fact that a lot of docs have a problem with it - mainly that it MAY cause damage to the donor area and transection upon donation.

But $57,000 for the 4,400 units I had done in 2 sessions for $13,000 by one of the best guys in the business? Wow!

I understand that I have a linear scar (nearly indetectible 4 months after my first surgery - after spending 5+ minutes in the mirror lifting my hair, I frequently had trouble even finding it).

If this post is gone later, I imagine this is a site only interested in advertising docs who do FUE's. If it's still here, I may consider FUE's for touch up work later."

Click for - My Pix, and Mentor page with advice on Choosing a Doc, anti-swelling, and healing.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mentor/mentor_profile.asp?Mentor=Joecifus

I thought the same as u in the past, but they have been very helpful to me with my research on Doc Feller. And I have seen good post about some guys having strip.

Here is a link that shows a guy who is one month into his HT with Doc Feller. I am not an expert and it is very hard to rate this work this early. But I have seen some of u vets on here analyze HTs this early and rate the work as far as how the grafts look and how they were placed, density, etc.

So please take a look and post your feeling on the early work. I appreciate your help.

http://www.hairsite8.com/htdocs/feller/dai_vernon.htm