Finpecia

losinghair@38

Hello all,

New to the forum. I am 38 and my hairloss has rapidly increased over the past year or so. I have been using Sam's version of Rogain with no visual results for several years now. So I tried to get a Rx from my GP for Proscar but no success there. I now have turned to CanadaPharmacy.com and recieved 90 Finpecia pills. I wanted to get some insight and stories about CanadaPharmacy and finpecia.

I am concerned about using finpecia since it is an Indian drug and some concern about CanadaPharmacy since they do not list it as Finpecia, just listed as generic propecia. Thanks for all of your input.

Hi

I am using Finpecia since 4 months....i use it every alternate day. too early to expect results. so cant say if it is working or not.

I too would be skeptical of buying indian drugs if i was not from India. However, i grew up in India taking local drugs and so i have confidence in them..Just make sure that you get it from a proper source as fake drugs have known to exist in that part of the world. I go to India once a year and try to get my stock from a local pharmacy i trust...

hey there,finpecia works jsut fine , you just need it to give some time say 4 - 6 months time and again it varies from individual to individual.you have nothing to worry about it ,as they are manufactured by a reputed indian pharmeutical company and in India they dont care a damn abt the u.s patent laws.

so you can go ahead buy them,but the only problem ,as lara had mentioned, you need to buy it from a very reliable source,especially if your booking through the net.

Cant comment about Canada pharmacy as i have never used it..How much did they charge you BTW. Do you have any indian friends. If so, they can get it for you once they go there. The cost in India is little less than a dollar for one strip of 10 tablets

Wow....i can beleive they are charging you 10 times the price....somebody seems to be making a lot of money...i guess it is still cheaper than propecia..

yes,lara is right ,10 tablets come around 95cents and they are manufactured by cipla

@lara

i did use it for considerable amount of time,but the side effects of low ejaculations were bothering me,so i kinda stopped it,and currently only on minoxidil 5%,i just want to c how effective is minxoidil alone and if it isnt that much of use,i guess i would switch back to finpecia(of course along with minoxidil)

Hi mobius

Were you taking Finpecia everyday...Did you try taking it every alternate day..i started with taking it every day but switched to every alternate day.....looks like a lot of people are facing the side effects contrary to the cos.claims...Do you thnk this could be psychological