Don't Shave your head!

For all of you thinking about going Mr. Clean, instad of an HT....

I shaved my head at the age of 32 and I swear, I instantly got categorized by society as a slimy scary un-approachable thing. This is my preference considering MY personalityand how it fit a shaven head.

I was lucky enough to have beautiful full brown hair on the sides and back even though I am losing it, and therefore it was perfect that I got an HT 6 months ago. Now I look like a MAN!

Not just a undate-able, radical, chaotic, underground, mean-looking, crazy-looking, psychopath-looking, shaven headed guy like I was.

It was worth the experience though, I never would be as happy as I am now with my HT if I didn't shave my head. I appreciate the way I look now becuase of it.

Girls love it too. They no longer see me as a crazy head shaven psychopath, but as a "date-able" good guy that looks like he can be trusted.

I am so f*&^kin' excited about life now like I am the king of the world and now I don't take s*#$&t from anybody!

For all of you thinking about going Mr. Clean, instad of an HT....

I shaved my head at the age of 32 and I swear, I instantly got categorized by society as a slimy scary un-approachable thing. This is my preference considering MY personalityand how it fit a shaven head.

I was lucky enough to have beautiful full brown hair on the sides and back even though I am losing it, and therefore it was perfect that I got an HT 6 months ago. Now I look like a MAN!

Not just a undate-able, radical, chaotic, underground, mean-looking, crazy-looking, psychopath-looking, shaven headed guy like I was.

It was worth the experience though, I never would be as happy as I am now with my HT if I didn't shave my head. I appreciate the way I look now becuase of it.

Girls love it too. They no longer see me as a crazy head shaven psychopath, but as a "date-able" good guy that looks like he can be trusted.

I am so f*&^kin' excited about life now like I am the king of the world and now I don't take s*#$&t from anybody!

Lots of guys look good with a shaved head. It is a good option for some folks.

Not everybody is going to have your experience. It would be like me telling everyone "don't get a hair transplant, it will turn out bad".

For many guys, shaving their head is a good decision.

I have been looking at hairlines as most of us do and you are right Arfy that on some people the shave looks good, as does a 1/4 inch tight to the scalp trim.

Matt Lauer's look works for him, but that is a joke. He could have left the hair he had.

A military-style buzz cut can look really good, on some guys with hair loss.

Some guys might think that looks less radical or less scary than shaving all the way.

The goal is to make the hair become a non-issue, whether it is close-cropped, or a top-notch HT.