aliviarmani

You'd be referring, I'd have to assume, to FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction); make no mistake, it is still serious surgery, just like FUT ("strip) despite leaving (in the right hands) less visible scarring, and a quicker recovery....there is a tremendous amount of hype and deceit regarding FUE -- and the debate centers around how viable it is for "megasessions"; whereas there is little debate that a wholly successful strip procedure can take place exceeding 5k grafts.

If you have minimal hairloss (say you need 1k grafts), and happen to be a good candidate (which you can't actually determine until doing the op), and don't mind paying a premium (it is much more time consuming, and thus expensive, than strip) I think it is fantastic.

Def explore it further, though, there are some great -- and informative -- threads on here with a candid discussion on FUE's limitations and benefits.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hi Lisa,

you can also get in touch w/ an Alvi Consultant (if your not already) by the name of AdamAlvi on this forum...

let us know ALL about your research and opinion given the Feller thread mentioned above and (AdamAlvi contact---IF you haven't met him yet)...

thanks,

luv,

NG2GB