Hairloss-speed? Your experiences?

neverOld

I think my hairloss-speed have increased. Almost everything happened the last two years.

Now its thinning in the temples and on the top /crown.

At first, propecia kicked it off, then after my first HT in July, it got worse. Approx. 15-20 % less dense 4 months after the procedure.

What is your experiences? icon_frown.gif

I think my hairloss-speed have increased. Almost everything happened the last two years.

Now its thinning in the temples and on the top /crown.

At first, propecia kicked it off, then after my first HT in July, it got worse. Approx. 15-20 % less dense 4 months after the procedure.

What is your experiences? icon_frown.gif

Norway

Four months is too early for a lot of HT clients to see results. It may take anywhere from 7-10 months so the others are right...keep your spirits up and just relax. The hairs WILL grow in!

TL

neverOld, put on some Secret Garden (one of my favorite new age bands), take a deep breath and relax. You should be getting some good results very soon. The hairs lost from shock and the grafted ones should come in at the same time which will add considerable thickness.

My personal observation is that aging can come in "spurts", just like growing. I've measured my kid's height regularly; there have been occurances where a ~10 year old grew close to an inch in a month.

I've experienced some periodic mid-life (early 50's) "hormonal"/emotional challenges that seem to be accompanied with some rapid change hair loss. Just my observations...