Hair restoration blogs of Indian patients

phxind

Hi all, I am really glad I found this forum. I have been reading widely on this forum and educating myself. Many results are nothing short of awesome(!) and I'm hoping for some decent results as well. I am 28 years old and have lost hair mainly in the front with thinning in the crown. I will be getting a HT done by Dr. Scott Alexander next week. Can someone point me to some blogs of patients of Indian origin who have had good results? Also, I am a little concerned that I am a little young for HT. Is there a minimum recommended age for HT? Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

Hi all, I am really glad I found this forum. I have been reading widely on this forum and educating myself. Many results are nothing short of awesome(!) and I'm hoping for some decent results as well. I am 28 years old and have lost hair mainly in the front with thinning in the crown. I will be getting a HT done by Dr. Scott Alexander next week. Can someone point me to some blogs of patients of Indian origin who have had good results? Also, I am a little concerned that I am a little young for HT. Is there a minimum recommended age for HT? Any inputs are appreciated. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Alexander

phxind,

Congratulations on your upcoming procedure with Dr. Alexander. You've chosen an excellent surgeon.

Though I don't know of any existing blog that contains only procedures of Indian decent, over 400 patients have documented their journeys with photos on our free hair loss weblogs. Feel free to view others and create your own.

Additionally, there are over 750 patient experiences shared experiences with photos on this forum. In particular look at the "Hair Restoration Results Posted by Patients" and "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" forums.

I hope this helps.

Bill

I am a little concerned that I am a little young for HT. Is there a minimum recommended age for HT?

Hey Phxind,

Here's what someone once told me when I asked the same question:

'If you're old enough to lose your hair, then you're old enough to get a hair transplant'. I agree with that statement to some extent. However, if someone is exceptionally young (in their teens) then I don't think that any good doctor would (or should) perform a HT on them. Once you reach your 20s then I reckon it's ok, as long as you think ahead and don't be too aggressive with your donor supply (as you may need more of it in the future).