My second HT with Dr Feller

PB

I've tried everything I can think of to try and get Flash to work on my computer short of re-installing the whole operating system along with all the applications I have installed. I'm not prepared to do that as it would be too time consuming.

However, I would like to show everybody pictures of my 2nd HT with Dr Feller so hopefully this link to a non-Flash gallery will be allowed. I am only two months post-op but I think my recovery was very quick this time and I haven't needed to wear a cap at all after this HT - nobody has commented on my hair.

The experience was virtually painless, as was my first HT, and everything went as planned.

Many thanks to Dr Feller and his staff for another great HT. I'm really looking forward to sprouting my new hair icon_smile.gif

PB's Photo Gallery

I've tried everything I can think of to try and get Flash to work on my computer short of re-installing the whole operating system along with all the applications I have installed. I'm not prepared to do that as it would be too time consuming.

However, I would like to show everybody pictures of my 2nd HT with Dr Feller so hopefully this link to a non-Flash gallery will be allowed. I am only two months post-op but I think my recovery was very quick this time and I haven't needed to wear a cap at all after this HT - nobody has commented on my hair.

The experience was virtually painless, as was my first HT, and everything went as planned.

Many thanks to Dr Feller and his staff for another great HT. I'm really looking forward to sprouting my new hair icon_smile.gif

PB's Photo Gallery

PB, that looks great. I can't wait to see it grown out. Good luck.

Gorp

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

PB,

If you would like, feel free to PM me and attach the pictures and I will create an album for you with your pictures. From that album, I can create a new thread with links to those pictures so everyone (including you) can see them.

Did you try my technical suggestions I gave you on another thread regarding Flash?

Bill

Hi PB, i have been watching your results thus far on the other forum. Well done and hopefully it will not be too long now before you are giving me a run for my money! See you in London hopefully at the Feller thing.

Hairroot

Thanks Gorpy and hairroot,

Your hair looked great on the last update I saw hairroot, so I doubt I will have caught up to you by January icon_wink.gif

How's your second HT coming along Gorpy? Unfortunately I can't see your album.

Bill, I replied on the other thread - unfortunately I still cant view or post on the Flash galleries. I'll copy my pictures onto this forum's weblog so that you can get rid of the unwanted links.