slightly Bumped my head with baseball cap on after transplant

Hi,

Seven days after receiving a 1900 graft hair transplant, I lightly bumped my center head on a small tree limb with a baseball cap on, no blood came pouring out after feeling with my fingers. Not even a

drop. I called my Hair transplant office and a nurse said that after seven days, they pretty much are set in. Can this bump damage the hair growth so that it does not grow in properly?

Hi,

Seven days after receiving a 1900 graft hair transplant, I lightly bumped my center head on a small tree limb with a baseball cap on, no blood came pouring out after feeling with my fingers. Not even a

drop. I called my Hair transplant office and a nurse said that after seven days, they pretty much are set in. Can this bump damage the hair growth so that it does not grow in properly?

You should be fine. Like the nurse said, the grafts have "taken". It shouldn't impair the growth anymore than if you bumped any other area of your head.

Peace,

Jotronic

Carpe Capillus!!

www.jotowen.com

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

A few weeks after my HT, I was looking behind my dresser and slammed my head against the wall. No blood, but even with the numbness, it hurt - a lot! But everything seems fine. I've got a lot of new hairs growing in that area as well as the rest of my head. Don't sweat it!