HAIR RESSURECTION DAY...

Good Evening Balding Bozos!!!

Today is Easter, a day in which Christians celebrate the ressurection of Jesus Christ and non-Christians become "spiritual" for a day ("spiritual for a DAY"= belief in a "higher-power" w/no accountability, and even less of an idea of what precisely that "higher-power" is) and children hunt for eggs and eat candy.

Let us, balding men, celebrate the resserection of our hair! Any cool mop shots anyone?

If not, just send your balding blessings!

Bunnies.jpg.22e7cfde386a86b0a991baf0ce4f1591.jpg

Good Evening Balding Bozos!!!

Today is Easter, a day in which Christians celebrate the ressurection of Jesus Christ and non-Christians become "spiritual" for a day ("spiritual for a DAY"= belief in a "higher-power" w/no accountability, and even less of an idea of what precisely that "higher-power" is) and children hunt for eggs and eat candy.

Let us, balding men, celebrate the resserection of our hair! Any cool mop shots anyone?

If not, just send your balding blessings!

I spent 30 minutes belaboring my hair to be fit for public consumption in honor of Hair Ressurection Day, a blessed day indeed; surprisingly, I was rewarded for my efforts in restoring my vitality as I was denied an alchoholic beverage @ a restaurant on the basis of not having my ID to validate my age.

8 Halledermmatch'es tonight before bed.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

icon_smile.gif

Finally somebody showed up here! I have been sitting in this thread for THREE hours singing Strangers in the Night (well my rendition anyway) all by me ones'ies!

That's great your half an hour scheme worked and paid off well! Well, too bad ya didn't get the booze, but who cares your mop looked nice! icon_razz.gif