hair loss drugs and Alcohol consumption

tisab

well first off before i say the question...i could of sworn i posted the question yesterday...but when i got home...i didnt see it?

well let me get to the question but before i ask, i would guess there is a correlation between alcohol and Minoxidil

as minoxidil increases blood pressure into to the top of the head(am i correct on this?) and alcohol i guess increases blood pressure through out the body and contains alcohol in the blood stream.

well my question is

1) are you able to continue consuming alcohol while on these drugs?(maybe biweekly)?

2) can you take alcohol on a once in a while basis(once every 2 months)?

and im sure it depends on the amount of consumption, can we maybe take two varieties, for example maybe light consumption(24-40oz beer) or heavy consumtion(liquir shots)..

for example you...you take question 1...can u continue drinking alcohol is you are taking in light consumption....can you continue dinking alcohol if you are taking heavy consumtion

BTW i am taking Minoxidil and propecia, and i will try to put up results every month after i start taking it for 3 months

thanks alot

i am not an alcoholic, i am just curios and i want to start the meds the way its suppose to be takin

thanks