Michael Richards (Kramer) bigot and bald!

nobuzz4me

Most of you all probably heard about Seinfeld's former co-star Michael Richards and his tirade in which he used the N-word to some hecklers.(our N-word is Norwood! icon_biggrin.gif)

The hecklers were probably right when they said he wasn't funny. Anyway, I saw a photo of him with nothing on his crown, shiny bald. He still has some hair in the front. Do you remember the stack of hair he used to have on the show? I thought it was all his hair but maybe a piece? No wonder this guy is so angry, he had no talent and now no hair.

NoBuzz

Most of you all probably heard about Seinfeld's former co-star Michael Richards and his tirade in which he used the N-word to some hecklers.(our N-word is Norwood! icon_biggrin.gif)

The hecklers were probably right when they said he wasn't funny. Anyway, I saw a photo of him with nothing on his crown, shiny bald. He still has some hair in the front. Do you remember the stack of hair he used to have on the show? I thought it was all his hair but maybe a piece? No wonder this guy is so angry, he had no talent and now no hair.

NoBuzz

Guest Cousin_It

Saw him on the news earlier today, surrounded by Jesse Jackson and his cohorts, poor guys looks like he has real problems, just a shell of Kramer. Doesn't look like things will be getting much better for him, the stigma of his outburst is bound to follow him for quite a while.

Kramer (Michael Richards) had plenty of talent, at least for the role he played on Seinfeld. Let's not take that away from him. What he said to the hecklers, was wrong and he will pay dearly for that.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Yes, I too noticed that throughout the coverage of this regrettable and controversial incident. Another example of we who deal with this issue being especially sensitive to it in others! He is also wearing his hair much shorter these days which many of us do in response to thinning/balding.

I remember him before the Kramer/Seinfeld era. Way back in the early 80's he was on a show called "Fridays" which was a sketch comedy show kind of like ABC's answer to Saturday Night Live. Even then he had thick, curly black hair.

Phil

Could be. Maybe he is frustrated that he's no longer the star he was.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Interesting thread........

The part about Kramer (Richards) maybe having a bald/thinning crown when he was doing Seinfeld is definitely a possibility. Remember Ted Danson of Cheers fame?? Same thing...........funny thing about him though, that's one hairpiece I couldn't have spotted in a million years. I suppose mainly because the front and midscalp was his own hair. I heard they used to shave his head from crown to neck to fit the hairpiece on back of his head.

Most guys with crown loss first eventually have temple recision, frontal thinning, or diffused thinning on top................at least, that's the way it was with me. From the front, I still had the look of a pretty full head of hair until I was in my early thirties. Then I started to have diffused thinning in front and more temple recision.

I had a hard time believing Danson wore a piece until I saw him guest star in a TV episode of back in the late 70's or early 80's. He had a fight scene and part of it was filmed overhead thus exposing his fairly bald crown.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.