If only I knew

finnari

I have had two transplants ten years apart. The first was by Dr. Hitzig in New York. I went to him based on a book of his I read. I assumed he was some sort of authority in the area. I should have looked at the bad plug job he had and ran the other way. But information was sketchy at best and I just went on what was available. Lucky for me I had a decent amount of hair to cover the job he did. His work just acted like a filler.

Over the years as my hairs fell out I realized I needed another one. His work was starting to show. Lucky for me I found this site and choose Dr. Keene. I had the transplant late june and am witholding judgment until I see the finished product but at least I feel somewhat confident I got the best techniques available.

I wanted to tell the story because it brings me to the jist of this post. I wish I would have taken propecia early. I just started taking it because I noticed how much shock loss I just experienced from the second transplant. I could have avoided a lot of this by taking the pill earlier. I am just so against taking medicine unless I really have to. But I realize how important my hair is to me.

No more mistakes. When my transplanted hair grows in if I need more hair I will go back but the moral of the story here is: TAKE THE PROPECIA.

I have had two transplants ten years apart. The first was by Dr. Hitzig in New York. I went to him based on a book of his I read. I assumed he was some sort of authority in the area. I should have looked at the bad plug job he had and ran the other way. But information was sketchy at best and I just went on what was available. Lucky for me I had a decent amount of hair to cover the job he did. His work just acted like a filler.

Over the years as my hairs fell out I realized I needed another one. His work was starting to show. Lucky for me I found this site and choose Dr. Keene. I had the transplant late june and am witholding judgment until I see the finished product but at least I feel somewhat confident I got the best techniques available.

I wanted to tell the story because it brings me to the jist of this post. I wish I would have taken propecia early. I just started taking it because I noticed how much shock loss I just experienced from the second transplant. I could have avoided a lot of this by taking the pill earlier. I am just so against taking medicine unless I really have to. But I realize how important my hair is to me.

No more mistakes. When my transplanted hair grows in if I need more hair I will go back but the moral of the story here is: TAKE THE PROPECIA.