Propecia and weight loss

poobah

I am a pretty active person who keeps in good shape but recently about 4 months ago I started to take Propecia and within the last few months my physique has gone through some pretty radical changes. My diet and exercise routine has stayed pretty much the same but I have dropped around 25 pounds in a few months, become very defined (cut) and veiny, and lost almost all body fat.

Is this a side effect that anyone else has experienced. Is it changing my hormones in some way to make my body react like this?

Thanks

I am a pretty active person who keeps in good shape but recently about 4 months ago I started to take Propecia and within the last few months my physique has gone through some pretty radical changes. My diet and exercise routine has stayed pretty much the same but I have dropped around 25 pounds in a few months, become very defined (cut) and veiny, and lost almost all body fat.

Is this a side effect that anyone else has experienced. Is it changing my hormones in some way to make my body react like this?

Thanks