Dr. Keller chicago

harleygirl

harleygirl, I checked out their website.They are not leaders in the field. Its marketing.Laser hair transplantation is not better and has several drawbacks.Keller is not board certified in any disipline and merely completed a fellowship at ILHT. You keep asking about him. Did he tell you everything you wanted to hear or something? You will have to travel to get the best doctor in this field.Being as your a female why don't you call Dr. Sharon Keene and ask her some questions.I have heard many female disasters don't become a newly rising statistic.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

they seldom use laser,I would not have that.i "keep asking" because im new here and thought i did it wrong.so wrote twice. they all end up telling u what u want to hear.im still searching,travel is no problem.have talked to several of his pts.im in no hurry,he uses instruments others dont,to help with depth of blade when inserting fu's. this was developed by Dr. Khan who Keller learned from, and who practices in Chicago from time to time. im doing my homework, thanks .

harleygirl,

In the Chicago area, do not neglect to check out Dr. Raymond Konior.

Dr. Konior has performed quality hair restoration surgery for over 15 years and now does so exclusively in Chicago.

You can get a preliminary virtual consultation with Dr. Konior via email by filling out this form.

Welcome to the forums and good luck.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Be careful, women are sometimes not good candidates for a hair transplant. In some cases females will have diffuse hair loss all over their head, and not have a stable donor supply. So the transplanted hair could be subject to being lost, in the future.

Do tons of research if you want a hair transplant. If you are a female then see if there is a physical cause for your hair loss that you can address with medication... Talk to a dermatologist and possibly an endocrinologist. A hair transplant should be your last option in my opinion, and if it comes down to that, make sure you have researched it inside and out! It's not like getting your tonsils removed, there are a lot of different variables and it's all too easy to make a mistake or go into it blindly.

thanks to all, im not going to see Dr. Keller for various reasons, thanks to you guys. When Im ready, I think Sharon Keene in Tuson is the one for me. did not know about a possible unstable donor supply and later losing it.

I have more to learn. My thin hair is from "dad" and his family.

thanks again ss

harleygirl,

Congrats on continuing your research. Dr. Sharon Keene's Virtual Consultation form can be found here.

Here are just a couple of examples of her work posted on the forums. You can easily find more by using the "search" function located under the "Find" tab.

4,317 FUT be Dr. Keene

8 months post op - Dr. Keene

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 years later...
Guest eyebrow

Hi,

Can you tell me what turned you off about Dr. Keller and what made you decide on Dr. Keene? I'm a woman looking into an eyebrow transplant and Bill here suggested I get in touch with Keller. He knows I'm considering Drs. Keene and Harris.

Thank you!