Scar s via Trico and FUT/FIT. Haircut question as well.

Hi guys, I posted awhile back and I am planning on going some consultations in the near future. I was wondering if there was a place I could view scars via strip (Trico) and FUE/FIT on shaved heads after the transplant has been in place for a while (not immediatly after). This is one of my biggest concerns (concealing the transplant) after I have had it and wanted to see how close you could cut your hair without it being detected (even if you have to use concelears to do so which I wouldnt mind).

Also for those of you had an HT how to broach that subject with your barber? Do you pull him aside and let him know? How soon after the HT can you get a haircut. Thanks in advance for your responses.

I have a tricho scar and its not as good as many post online. I would say its between 4-6mm through the whole length and has been since taking out the staples, its not a stretch issue. Keeping the hair an inch or longer on the sides will hide it but I do not think I could buzz down. Combing through the hair the scar is very easy to see. videos of some patients -- the scar is almost invisible. I think much of this has to do with native hair quality.

No tricho hair appears to be growing in the scar, my guess is that the cross cut required of tricho kills the follicles in some patients, myself included. Wonder if I would have done better without?

Tricho is not a silver bullet, people are still getting substanttial scars.

I'm not particularly happy with the yield either. With FUE the yield might be even less but I would stil be able to buzz the sides.