Choosing a dr???

First off thanks alot for the moderators to put up a website that helps. After posting alot of stupid questions and just looking at pictures here online I have finally made up my mind to get a transplant.

I live in miami and have consulted with almost everybody here, including Drs Nusbaum, Charles, Epstein, and Shapiro. Had great experiences with all of them and I couldnt decide if i should go with Epstein or Nusbaum.

Now being online here for hours per day and checking out pictures i am even more confused. checking out all these pics from H&W, i feel like flying to canada!!!! Are they really that much better at H&W or i am only looking at all the positives.

First off thanks alot for the moderators to put up a website that helps. After posting alot of stupid questions and just looking at pictures here online I have finally made up my mind to get a transplant.

I live in miami and have consulted with almost everybody here, including Drs Nusbaum, Charles, Epstein, and Shapiro. Had great experiences with all of them and I couldnt decide if i should go with Epstein or Nusbaum.

Now being online here for hours per day and checking out pictures i am even more confused. checking out all these pics from H&W, i feel like flying to canada!!!! Are they really that much better at H&W or i am only looking at all the positives.

• Administrators

dannyg,

The surgeons you are considering are all first rate. Except don't confuse Dr. Lawrence Shapiro in South Florida with the famous Dr. Ron Shapiro of Minneapolis. Other than the last name they have little in common.

It's tough choosing between excellent and excellent. But thank God for such a dilema.

But I know you will be happy with any of the doctors recommended on this community for Florida.

Best wishes and please keep us posted, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Sorry to correct you Pat but they share more than the last name, Dr. Ron "Lawrence" Shapiro from Mpls., i saw it on one of his many awards on his wall, scared me because ive heard nothing but bad things about the guy in Florida but im pretty sure their not related, i would bet someone has been screwed by this thinking they were going to the world class Shapiro in Mpls., Research, research and more research and at least 3 consults, best advice i could offer