Who's used Dr. Siporin?

leica

I've read, and seen, impressive work regarding Siporin the past couple of months; I beleive several surgical reports, as well as pics, are floating around the primary pages of this site. If you can't pinpoint them readily, run a quick search, I am sure you will find some good stuff -- email the thread starters, as well, if you can't get in touch wih them otherwise.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Check HK500 and LuckyLocs (I think).

I had 1350 grafts done by Dr. S 5 months ago. I think that he and his staff are great, his credentials are outstanding, and he really cares about patient results. I am very satisfied, particularly since I'm seeing some very natural results sprouting in my hairline.

leica,

Congratulations on selecting a fine surgeon to perform your hair transplant.

To see Dr. Siporin's profile and patient weblogs with photos posted by real patients, view his doctor profile.

He is currently recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. But I believe he is doing work that may qualify him for the Coalition. I will be encouraging him and his clinic to become more involved in our community in the near future to see more recent evidence of his ultra refined work.

Best wishes,

Bill