Dr Humayan Mohmand Is he good In HT need help Guys?

Anaqvi

Hi,

Well i m visiting this blog n gather info abt Ht frm long time n finally i decided to go for HT i have few ? in my mind hope u guys help me as per ur ht experiences

(1)I m 29 year male with male pattern baldness 3v is this age group is ok for HT what abt after getting ht if i loose more in future ?

(2)I am from Pakistan and only Dr Humaiyun is recommended from Pakistan well i saw his results n i m pretty much impressed well can someone share his experiences???

(3)what are pros n cons of HT is there any side effets or may i need any medication for whole life after ht?

(4)How many of u recommend Dr Humaiyun Mohmand? and is Ht worth that share ur experiences i am attaching my pictures to give u guys and Dr Mohmand a better idea abt how much grafts i need thanks,.....

front2.jpg.6537ad8519475d80dbe682ae19690c84.jpg

Dear Anaqvi

I am so sorry for the delay response but in fact I was very busy, first as you know I do multiple sessions in one day, so I usually do not have time, secondly with respect to my Dubai project as well.

Anyway, coming to your concerns, I have seen your pictures and what it seems that you are heading towards Type VI MPB plus your donor density especially on sides is not great at all.

How young are you?

what do you expect from HT

Whats your family history like with regards to hair loss?

If I know these three basic feed back I can tell you what you need to do.

HT is a pretty straight forward thing and the basic thing is how many grafts can be transfered to the balded area. If you can have anything between 6000 to 9000 grafts in total you will be a happy man.

Just remember, HT has a limit and that limit is your donor area.

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Aoa, Dr Sahaib....

Best of luck for ur dubai project Dr Sahaib

Well i meet Dr Faisal in ur karachi office he said i m 3V MPB and need 2300 grafts well about

donor area he said i have good donor area specially rear the pic i have posted is just a

month after i shave my head.....

Well i m intrested in front area and side peaks which gives me natural look well i m 29 year old and i xpect ht which gives me natural look....

I dont xpect something unrealistic i understand HT is NOT something which give us full density

like v have in 19yrs of age i guess u got my point well abt my family hair loss yup my dad

is bald u may say he comes under 4MPB

Last not least if u plan to visit karachi near future so kindly do let me know the dates n

kindly Pm me ur number so v can talk thanks looking forward for ur response tc bye......

Rgrds

Anaqvi

• 1 year later...

Dr. Humayun,

I would like to go for eyebrows implantation, but I am scared as it is a very critical procedure, I come to know that you are perfet for hair implantation as I read about you and saw your patients via google and your website and you have great experience in this procedure. Regarding my case, I would like to know whether you have practiced many operations in eyebrow as well. Please let me know ASAP. I am exhausted from searching online.

Thanks a lot