Any Expenses I'm Forgetting?

So I've been saving my money so I can get a HT at Hasson and Wong next summer, and I was wondering if I'm forgetting any expenses.

Hasson and Wong quoted me $15,250 for 4500 grafts which they hope will be possible. I'm 29 years old and have a NW 6 with some residual hairs hanging on (sigh).

There is a 6% GST which is $915 and brings the total to $16,165 (BIG sigh).

I'm guessing the airfare will be around $500 round trip with H&W covering $250 of that.

That brings my total to $16,415.

Are there any expenses I am forgetting?

Medication expenses? Staple removal? Also, H&W covers two days at the Granville Island Hotel. Do people generally stay longer than two days for recovery?

So I've been saving my money so I can get a HT at Hasson and Wong next summer, and I was wondering if I'm forgetting any expenses.

Hasson and Wong quoted me $15,250 for 4500 grafts which they hope will be possible. I'm 29 years old and have a NW 6 with some residual hairs hanging on (sigh).

There is a 6% GST which is $915 and brings the total to $16,165 (BIG sigh).

I'm guessing the airfare will be around $500 round trip with H&W covering $250 of that.

That brings my total to $16,415.

Are there any expenses I am forgetting?

Medication expenses? Staple removal? Also, H&W covers two days at the Granville Island Hotel. Do people generally stay longer than two days for recovery?

Food? You have to eat, right? LOL!!!!

You pretty much got everything covered buddy!!!!

Make sure you bring COMFY clothes, and maybe buy a tee-shirt or two that is a couple of sizes too big so they can go over your head easier. Get a good hat as well.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

It works out well that H&W covers part of your travel and the hotel...and I think you have all the expenses covered. You might want to factor in...

a) Blood test (this cost me about $150)

b) Vicodin (or whatever they suggest) prescription

c) FOOD! Once the pain leaves, hunger will rush in...

Wishing you well...not having seen any photos, in the most general of terms, it sounds like 4500 grafts should make a noticeable difference for someone in the "NW6" stage...at a minimum, finances and donor area permitting, you can come back for more later if you like!

You've made a great choice; I've read consistently effusive praise for the hair artisans at H&W, and Dr. Feller recommended them to me as well.

Benjamin