Just came back from getting 2400 with Dr. Epstein in Miami, FL

Congrats GM on your procedure with Dr. E. your blog and photos look great.

can you tell me how many grafts Dr. E placed in your crown and how many in the front?

thanks for your response and good growing to you. It will be at least 3 mos before you start to see some sprouts and at least 6 mos before serious growth starts to kick in, from my experience.

Originally posted by condoguy:

Congrats GM on your procedure with Dr. E. your blog and photos look great.

can you tell me how many grafts Dr. E placed in your crown and how many in the front?

thanks for your response and good growing to you. It will be at least 3 mos before you start to see some sprouts and at least 6 mos before serious growth starts to kick in, from my experience.

I don't know the exact count but it was about 50% in the crown (1,200) and the other 50% spread around the top and front hair line. I mostly had 2s and 3s which would help fill it in more.

I strongly recommend anyone getting a HT soon to take Monavie. This is an all natural juice concentrate with the main fruit being Acai from Brazil. This stuff has helped me heal very fast from a bike accident a few weeks ago. I was shocked at how fast my hands and knees healed. I think the Monavie will help a lot with the graft healing as well. You can purchase a case of the juice on ebay for about $100 (that will last a month since a case includes 4 bottles and you drink about 1 bottle a week).

I will post pictures in a few days and then on a monthly basis.