Nicholas Cage / Windtalkers

I just watched the new movie with Nicholas Cage titled, 'Windtalkers'. I am 99% positive that Cage has had a HT. In the movie he has more hair than he did in his last movie.

There was a scene where they had a tight shot of his head. I kept looking at the hairline and being that I have an "eye" for spotting even very good HT's (certain lighting conditions help), it verified my suspicions. He did have a FU hair transplant.

The work he had was very good. It is only noticeable because he had almost no hair, except for a patch running down the middle, to a "receding" look now.

I just watched the new movie with Nicholas Cage titled, 'Windtalkers'. I am 99% positive that Cage has had a HT. In the movie he has more hair than he did in his last movie.

There was a scene where they had a tight shot of his head. I kept looking at the hairline and being that I have an "eye" for spotting even very good HT's (certain lighting conditions help), it verified my suspicions. He did have a FU hair transplant.

The work he had was very good. It is only noticeable because he had almost no hair, except for a patch running down the middle, to a "receding" look now.

Nic Cage,

I have read a few articles in which he has had more than one HT. Nic Cages father is very very bald. The movie people probably also help a bit.

I have heard rumor that Tim McGraw is also a HT patient, it seems now when he takes his hats off he actually has a decent amount of hair ??? I saw photos of him and Faith Hill at an awards celebration, needless to say his newly placed hair looks very well done!!

Hello Technology..... icon_cool.gif

Sorry, as I am very positive on this forum, and I don't want to offend the doctor that did Nic Cage if he monitors this website as well, but I think his hair transplant would not be classified as a good one at all. I have actually seen him up close in the Bay Area boogeying around with his lovely lady of the moment Lisa Marie, and I thought his hair up close looked very funky (worse than it already does on tv) A girl that is a close friend of mine was like "what the hell is on his head?!"

Again, sorry to be negative, but compared to the photos I see on this website as well as the tremendous job Pat's surgeon Shapiro has done, and compared to the work I have seen and had done by my surgeon Dr. Roy Jones of NHI, I think Mr. Cage needs to have something done to his hairline to make it look natural...just my thoughts..

You are correct that Nick Cage's transplant looks horrible. Stallone had a transplant that looks terrible and now wears a hair piece to hide the deformity.

I know the make up people can work wonders on screen but actors people have to live in a public setting. It could eventually ruin Cage's carreer unless he wears a hair piece to hide the transplant at some point.

Well I thought Cage's HT looks good. Nobody I talked to even thought it was a HT. They are not micro-grafts, they are FU's.

Maybe someone can direct me to a link showing Cage's hairline.

In the movie it looked great. Whether it was sunny, windy, cloudy, upclose, etc., it looked completely natural.

As far as Stallone, I never knew he had a HT, or even that he wears a hairpiece. That's new to me..

I did not mention Nic cage as having a nicely done HT, I said "Tim Mcgraw". Only that I have heard Mr. Cage has had work. I think for Mr. Cage its an improvement though.