Nioxin

I've been using Nixion for 5 or so months now, along with Finasteride and Minoxidil. However, I would like to cut out the Nioxin regimen since it has no proven results and it's costing me an extra $45 every couple of months. Can anyone give me some feedback? Is it worth it to keep it, or should I just cut it out?

Guest Cousin_It

Alex...

Like you said, it will do nothing for hair loss. Some people just like the way it feels and don't mind spending the extra money. If you fall in this group try picking some up on eBay, would probably be half the price of the store. Otherwise use anything that makes your hair feel good and is reasonable in price. Personally I like Suave, its cheap and they have a good variety of formulations.

Are you paying $45 for the shampoo and conditioner alone or are you using some of their other products as well? I never felt that the extras did anything for me except help my wallet become lighter. Personally I pay anywhere from $25-30 per 33-ounce bottle of shampoo/conditioner and will sometimes find both packaged together for around $40. The conditioner will typically last around 3-4 months with every day use and the shampoo can last up to 6 months because I use it every other day. I do feel it is a great shampoo and conditioner and it makes my scalp/hair healthier, as far as actually it helping keep the hair I have I doubt it but that is just my opinion. I do feel Propecia/Proscar has been beneficial to me and the Nizoral is helpful to remove DHT from the scalp and helps with inflammation of the hair follicle due to the effects of DHT.

Smiling & laughing does wonders for the soul!