havnt seensheding 1month post HT but i look like ive lost loads?

has anyone in the first month post HT not noticed any hairs on there pillow or in the shower but when u look in the mirror ur thinkin there was more here 2 weeks ago?

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

has anyone in the first month post HT not noticed any hairs on there pillow or in the shower but when u look in the mirror ur thinkin there was more here 2 weeks ago?

2200 DHI Ireland june 2007

Rogaine 5% may 2007

Lasercomb jan 2008

Nizoral aug 2007

Hi

It is different for everyone. I think it is ususally within the first month or so. After my my recent HT, many of the grafts stayed in which was different than the first 2... Lastly, if you are starting Propecia or Minoxidil, this may add more shedding time as well..

I think if you wait a month or month & a half you should be ok.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Mrjb, Thanks! I am 87 days on Finasteride and felt also one to one and a half months would be about right to go on shaving my head. I've decided to keep my head shaved for one year from the time of my HT. This resolves the whole thing of looking at my hair constantly, and feel at that time I will see the full effect of the HT.