ASIA...ANY GOOD SURGEONS?

bllorayne

bllorayne,

I'm glad we were able to get your membership issues resolved icon_smile.gif

In Asia, both Dr. Pathomvanich of Thailand and Dr. Mohmand of Pakistan are recommended and do very solid work. Examples of their work can be found on their proflies (linked above) and in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section of the forum.

You can then compare their work to leading surgeons in the USA and make an informed decision when selecting a physician.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Dear bllorayne

Big mega sessions do not depend on the doctors you go to, it all depends on the flexibility of your donor area skin and dnsity of your donor area.

It is important to be safe than sorry.

humayun

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Dr. Mohmand,

Big mega sessions do not depend on the doctors you go to, it all depends on the flexibility of your donor area skin and dnsity of your donor area.

I only partly agree.

But the ability to do megasessions also has to do with the size and experience of the doctor and clinic. Even if a patient has great donor elasticity and excellent density, a surgeon with a smaller staff is going to have a really difficult time doing 4000+ grafts in a single session.

In my opinion, it takes a great deal and skill to regularly perform large megasessions when appropriate for the patient.

On the flip side, a patient with very limited donor won't be a candidate for a larger megasessions no matter how large or experienced a surgeon and their staff is.

All the Best.

Bill

bllorayne,

Dr. Mohmand and Dr. Pathomvanich have the ability and experience to do larger sessions when appropriate for the patient.

You can see examples of their work in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Transplant Clinics" section.

However, whom you select for surgery is very personal. I encourage you to research and consult with all physicians you are considering.

All the Best,

Bill