UK clinic's

Ive posted before asking about Farjo in the UK and though I would update my quest for more hair. Searching for Farjo on the forum has brough up some conflicting info. A guy posted that they have bad customer service which I havent seen as Dr Farjo assistant has responded back to every question I have had. I cannot go outside the UK, so have been looking for the best clinic here. There on Pats list for recommended clinic's so I though they are a safe bet. But as you guys can understand I am not going to gamble on my HT. I will be looking to pay ??2000 - ??4000 depending on the number of grafts I need, if I go ahead with Farjo (Iam around n/w 5a) so 2000 grafts would help. Iam going to book my consultation for next month and want to help any UK guys out here with what ever information I can give them, as there seems to be a major lack of it on UK clinic's over this side of the water. BTW NO I dont work for Farjo, I am just trying to help other UK guys to make the right choice.

Ive posted before asking about Farjo in the UK and though I would update my quest for more hair. Searching for Farjo on the forum has brough up some conflicting info. A guy posted that they have bad customer service which I havent seen as Dr Farjo assistant has responded back to every question I have had. I cannot go outside the UK, so have been looking for the best clinic here. There on Pats list for recommended clinic's so I though they are a safe bet. But as you guys can understand I am not going to gamble on my HT. I will be looking to pay ??2000 - ??4000 depending on the number of grafts I need, if I go ahead with Farjo (Iam around n/w 5a) so 2000 grafts would help. Iam going to book my consultation for next month and want to help any UK guys out here with what ever information I can give them, as there seems to be a major lack of it on UK clinic's over this side of the water. BTW NO I dont work for Farjo, I am just trying to help other UK guys to make the right choice.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I cannot go outside the UK

Why......

Four transplants 1995-2003 total 6,700 grafts. 5% Minoxidil, Finesteride, Avodart, Prostaguard, Nizoral 2%.

I had my HT 2 months ago at the Farjo clinic Manchester. I encountered very good customer service and they were very accommodating. I was given correct information before surgery as I did my research before going in. Dr Farjo and his team are very professional. I got 1570 FG. The scar has healed nicely. I just had my second haircut and none of my friends have noticed it. I was advised by Dr Farjo to take Finesteide(Proscar 5mg)half a tablet every second day. Its too early to expect anything. I guess it will be another 5 or 6 months before I notice anything. You tend to lose fair bit of hair 3-4 weeks after HT, likely shock, also finesteride causes shedding. Whether they regrow or not, I don't know. Well good luck with the surgery