Pics attached for advice

To Bill and members,

Great site and resource we have here. Just had a nice message typed but when I added too many pics I lost the message. Anyway, I am 32 and just started Propecia a month ago. I have already spent a lot of time on here so a lot of my questions were answered. I have done online consults with many top drs and really like Dr Feller. He recommended 3500-4000. What can be achieved with that amount. I really liked the FUE at first but it doesnt seem like the way to go with my amount of loss.

I will attach the photos in another message until I get things figured out.

Thanks in advance for any help!

To Bill and members,

Great site and resource we have here. Just had a nice message typed but when I added too many pics I lost the message. Anyway, I am 32 and just started Propecia a month ago. I have already spent a lot of time on here so a lot of my questions were answered. I have done online consults with many top drs and really like Dr Feller. He recommended 3500-4000. What can be achieved with that amount. I really liked the FUE at first but it doesnt seem like the way to go with my amount of loss.

I will attach the photos in another message until I get things figured out.

Thanks in advance for any help!

NJ,

Welcome to our forum community.

Unfortunately, the photo you posted here also below doesn't show a great view of your hair loss condition.

(photo removed because member removed post)

Generally speaking, one must keep their expectations reasonable as hair transplantation will never restore a full head of hair. However, 3500-4000 grafts, if placed correctly can certainly provide adequate hair coverage and illusion of hair density.

Keep in mind that, the more bald you are, the more follicular grafts you will need to create the same fullness and density as someone with less baldness. Additionally, the donor supply is finite, so making good use of the donor hair is important as is planning for the long term.

Feel free to post additional pictures if you would like more input.

I'm sure other members will provide their thoughts for you as well.

Best wishes,

Bill