My Dr Feller experience, pre op, immediately post op and 3.5 post op pics!

air1

Hi guys i'm a new addition to the forum but am by no means a novice in the field of hair loss (although only 24 years of age)!!

Like many, i started to lose my hair around the age of 18 and at my ripe age of 24 my once full and thick hairline had completely deteriorated and I decided that something had to be done!!

I was close to making a huge error by resulting in a UK hair transplant, however through countless hours of research on the net (and information ascertained on this brilliant forum) I knew that if I wanted fantastic results then a trip accross the pond was mandatory!!

Choosing a Doc for me was never really a difficult task after meeting Spex for the first time a couple of years ago!! Let me tell you...this guys hair is immense (thanks to the work of Dr Feller)!! Spex is a great guy and i'd recommend anyone in the UK contemplating surgery to contact him for a chat... After my chat with him, and riddled with jealousy, I decided to do my research on Dr Feller!! After 6 months of vigorous research (and thinking time) I could not find one bad word written about him! However, being as indecisive as I am I could still not force myself to book!!

I then was given the opportunity to attend a UK showcase lead by Spex where lucky Dr Feller patients could show off their newly grown and trendy haircuts ( a catwalk show for the balding man)!! Now, this made me jealous, and after seeing some of the results I was ultimately influenced in making my decision!!

As if I needed any more persuasion! I got a chance to meet Dr Feller in the flesh (in the UK). He definitley lived up to my expectations... a comforting man who was direct in telling me exactly what I needed!! I went ahead and booked my procedure for xmas time 2007, i'd always wanted to see NYC at xmas so I was essentially killing two birds with one stone!

The day of the surgery was a nervous experience however Dr Feller being the comforting man he is managed to rid me of my nerves!

The surgery passed quickly and by the time I knew it I was back in the UK!

I'm now 3.5 months post op and am already started to notice substantial growth!! My identical twin brother (also contemplating surgery) is bitter, so bitter he wants to book for a procedure this summer with the Doc.

I've had major problems posting my pics so i've sent them all to Spex who will post them for me!! Thanks to Spex and Dr Feller for making it such an easy decision!

Hi Rambler,

Our hair loss patern is identical but I'm a stage ahead of him in terms of actual loss! He started taking propecia around 6 months before me (which may explain why) and his loss seems to have come to a stand still. With the aid of concealer nobody's ever noticed he's losing it and i suspect that's why he let me be the Guinea Pig!

Looking really good.

I remember meeting you and your brother in London at the showcase.

I was wondering if you or your bro got a ht,now i know and i bet you`re happy you did.

When your bro takes the plunge there will be another set of feller twins to compare.

Great work and good growth to you.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

No i haven`t mate.

I really like Dr Fellers work and quite a few others.One of the hardest decissions is who to choose when there are so many good doctors available.

I do however have a shortlist of my own which if i get a window of opportunity to have my fourth HT i will take it with which ever doctor can fit me in.

Hey air1

Welcome to the brotherhood my friend , weldone on your hair surgery with Dr Feller , that hairline is going to look great in a year and i bet you can't wait to show your brother hahahahaha you won't need concealer then !

You mentioned the uk show that Dr Feller puts on , this is is a great idear , unfortunatly I missed it last year but hope to be there this year , to show off my women slaying mop hahahaha

Good luck with the next few months as this is were it all starts for us bud ....yippee !

richie

2100 crown grafts

dr Feller

nov 2007

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks for the welcome Richie!!

I agree!! Can't wait to show my bro in a years' time!! I'll definitely be attending the next UK showcase hopefully showing off my rockstar haircut, LOL!!

I can see you're just a stage in front of me!Hope i'll see your updates in the coming months mate!

Thanks stevo!

I see you're a recent Feller patient!! Happy growing to you too, i'll also be looking forward to seeing your pics soon!!

It'll be good to see all you guys at a UK showcase later on this year when we'll all be around 75% grown!!

Hi Air1,i remember you from the showcase you mentioned.

that looks like an impressive start you've got there keep up the good work.

I remember when my twin brother got his first ht, i can tell you i was green with envy, and once i saw the results coming through, that was me signed up and ready.... he was the guinea pig LOL

Keep us posted bud

Originally posted by air1:

Cheers Pete,

I remember u guys well!! How's the progress?

Last time I saw u it was trip number 2 to Dr Feller!!

I had Ht 2 in feb, so im almost at 9 weeks out.

There is a thread here of my 6 wk update.

I shall be doing another at the 3 month stage.

All is going really well and there are signs of growth coming through, so its all good.

Hope you can make it mate as it will be great to inspect your work.

Spex is co ordinating most of it for me so you can pm him if you like.

Good growth to you.