advice re FUE into widows peak

Have been on the forums now a while and doing plenty of research. Got three online consults done, met few HT guys, spoke to a few HT people and I have been very impressed with results

Started losing hair when I was 21, typical MPB receding at the front. Im now 28 and a Norwood 3A. Used minoxidil up to 21 thats when rapidly receded after i stopped using it. Was in denial about hairloss thats why I stopped. Im currently on proscar for past year, minimal side effects so far. Hairloss has bothered me from time to time, I would buzz my hair down let it grow back etc and continue this pattern over the years. To be honest I can pull off the buzz look #1 not to bad. I have a small round head which suits buzzed look.

I have booked FUE with Dr Feller in Jan, he recommends 1500, can only afford 1200 at present. My goal is to basically fue into and around widows peak to give appearance of more density and to widen it out slightly. I have thought very long and hard about this. This is a one time procedure, Im not getting any temple work done.I want to be able to grow out the new grafts for a few years, and then buzz really short when existing native hair recedes beyond transplanted area. Has anyone had the same plan or goal in mind? How do yous think it will blend in to overall appearance when native hair recedes back? I havent discussed this with the doc yet as only consult with photos! I have posted two photos, I have marked out area with marker I want transplanted in. Any fue guys out there would greatly appreciate your views

057.thumb.JPG.64e627bcc574c334e2541d2f0a6eb128.JPG

I wasn't able to properly view this photo, any one else having troubles?

There is a natural hairloss pattern that leaves a frontal tuft as an island so what you are proposing could potentially work. However, a lot of people might ask how much of an improvement is that really? Also, once you start having any work done the risk is that it could potentially look unnatural which is not something you face right now.

I would definitely discuss this with the doc and be frank about your financial situation. If it turns out you are not happy and you can't afford another procedure then you could end up worse off than you are.

Thanks for reply imissthebarber! Having difficulty getting pictures uploaded hopefully will get them up soon.

If you seen the hairline I am proposing it is extremely conservative. At present when I grow my hair out and brush it forward half combover style and use a bit of toppick it looks like I have fair coverage. Ok it is still fairly well receded.

I guess I want the option of thickening up what i have however when buzzed will still give the outline of the widows peak and that 5 o clock shadow look (think Jason Statham).I would never ever consider strip. Thats why I have chosen Dr Feller for FUE, best in the business for FUE.

My dad id Norwood 5 hes 58, so hopefully I would maintain hair quite high on the sides. However I want the option to be able to buzz right down to a #1 and still look natural. If I get the pictures up it will be more clearer I hope