Pics of my non surgical fight against loss

Take a look and let me know what you think. I apologize for the older pics as they were taken with my 1 megapixel camera and now have a 3.2.

first pic is 2 months proscar use. Second is approx 12 mo proscar use and before starting hairmax laser comb use. Last 2 are 3 months post lasercomb use and approx 14 month proscar.

hmax0903.jpg.27a8eb2615cf5d55cce874defa179d9a.jpg

Take a look and let me know what you think. I apologize for the older pics as they were taken with my 1 megapixel camera and now have a 3.2.

first pic is 2 months proscar use. Second is approx 12 mo proscar use and before starting hairmax laser comb use. Last 2 are 3 months post lasercomb use and approx 14 month proscar.

Hey Tronic/ mortgage/H&Wer, if you are out there let me know if I can send you some pics and you might be able to post them for me.

This is 14 months proscar and 3 months lasercomb also

DSC00053.JPE.3f7085628898f005692b4bd4025e7ae9.JPE

Sorry, this was brutal. Lighting, quality variations, size discrepencies. Let me know your feedback.

My feeling is that I have better shaft thickness (caliber) of hair from the proscar and even the lasercomb gave me similar results of initial shedding and then stabilized loss.(hopefully regrowth of those shed hairs.)

Will continue to let you know about the laser comb and if it is doing more for me frontally.

cheers,

So these drugs help shaft thickness, too.

Well, I know Rogaine and Propecia work. A couple peoples' results were shockers. (I've seen a bald spot almost covered by two years of propecia, and a relative who had more hair than the last time I saw him 10 yrs ago on Rogaine only).

Forget about simply growing hair, the fact that a combo of the two can help keep the hair alone is great stuff.