Definitions of charlatan

Definitions of charlatan on the Web (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Acharlatan):

(char?·la?·tan) (shahr??l[schwa]-t[schwa]n) [Fr.] a pretender to knowledge or skills that he does not possess; in medicine, a quack.

mountebank: a flamboyant deceiver; one who attracts customers with tricks or jokes

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

A charlatan is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money or advantage by false pretenses. If the ascription is false, then "charlatan" is pejorative; if it is true, then the description "charlatan" is no libel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlatan

PerfectFew

Definitions of charlatan on the Web (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define%3Acharlatan):

(char?·la?·tan) (shahr??l[schwa]-t[schwa]n) [Fr.] a pretender to knowledge or skills that he does not possess; in medicine, a quack.

mountebank: a flamboyant deceiver; one who attracts customers with tricks or jokes

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

A charlatan is a person practicing quackery or some similar confidence trick in order to obtain money or advantage by false pretenses. If the ascription is false, then "charlatan" is pejorative; if it is true, then the description "charlatan" is no libel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlatan

PerfectFew

• Administrators

Could some one help me find the definition of an angry fool? (see how I "attract customers with tricks and jokes" :-)

By the way, the purpose of this forum is actually to help hair loss sufferers find solutions not to provide you with a forum to vent your anger.

I know things are dead over on your grudge forum, but can you try to limit the number of new angry forum topics to under ten per day? They are amusing but unlike you we do have work to do around here.

P.S. I did find a good anger management forum that you might find more appropriate at SelfGrowth.com at www.selfgrowth.com/anger.html

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and try to calm down and perhaps call your mother on Mother's Day.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Could some one help me find the definition of an angry fool? By the way, you see how I "attract customers with tricks and jokes" :-)

By the way, the purpose of this forum is actually to help hair loss sufferers find solutions not to provide you with a forum to vent your anger.

However, I did find a good anger management forum that you might find more appropriate at SelfGrowth.com at www.selfgrowth.com/anger.html

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you for the link. When I actually become angry, I might use that. For now, I am being a real patient advocate by exposing the TRUTH.

I am not angry. I am quite disgusted with your deceipt. There is a big difference.

Why not just stop dodging the truth and post the real figures? Why not just come out and say it for real? Stop trying to deflect the real facts!

PerfectFew

Pat,

No worries. I have replied to his other posts which really get to his point.. Just you allowing this person to express his opinion illustrates your objectivity and commitiment to the free speech on this site.. Don't bother, he has no legit points to stand on.. Some people cannot just let a good thing be.. This site changed my life and allowed me to make life changing decisions in an objective, educated manner..

We will not let some cynical person change that. The community is too strong and sincere..

Who in their right mind wouldn't want to help people?

Perfect, what does money have to do with anything?? I really don't see your point?

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

Mrjb,

It's members like you that make the headaches worth while.

Have a great Mothers Day.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Originally posted by Mrjb:

Pat,

No worries. I have replied to his other posts which really get to his point.. Just you allowing this person to express his opinion illustrates your objectivity and commitiment to the free speech on this site.. Don't bother, he has no legit points to stand on.. Some people cannot just let a good thing be.. This site changed my life and allowed me to make life changing decisions in an objective, educated manner..

We will not let some cynical person change that..

I am educating everyone to the fact that Pat gets paid to promote doctors and says he is a "patient advocate". It is a conflict of interest in the worst way, and is probably illegal.

No doubt that when the investigation is finished, you people will see the cold hard truth.

PerfectFew

Dude!

Get it through your thick skull..

Pat does not post the threads..

I don't get paid jack!

Docs in the coalition have earned the right to be suggested on here due to results, no solely money..

If your theory is so right, how come the largest money making HT company is repeatedly

knocked ???

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Dude!

Get it through your thick skull..

Pat does not post the threads..

I don't get paid jack!

Docs in the coalition have earned the right to be suggested on here due to results, no solely money..

"Dude",

PAT POSTS IN THESE FORUMS AND RECOMMENDS PHYSICIANS BASED UPON BEING PAID A FEE!!!

If your theory is so right, how come the largest money making HT company is repeatedly

knocked ???

Because they use the same tactics that Pat uses.

PerfectFew

PerfectFew,

While I appreciate your points, I don't like your tactics. Accusations and name calling only limit your credibility.

If your whole point of creating 8 new threads on a Sunday is to pimp some other website you should go away or maybe Pat will ban you.

The HRI community (I suspect) will stick here, because Pat is allowing the freedom of speech to talk about whatever and whomever you want.

You have some valid points, but don't make a nusiance of yourself trying to make them.

Thanks

----

First Hair Transplant performed by Dr. DeYarman, approximately 4180 grafts on 01/10/2007

Second Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 2207 grafts on 10/10/2007

Third Hair Transplant performed by Dr. Reed, approximately 1896 grafts on 05/13/2008

Total Grafts 8283

He is speaking in generalities..

No specifics to base his facts

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

He is speaking in generalities..

No specifics to base his facts

$624,000 is specific. Promoting doctors for a fee is specific. Telling people this he is a patient advocate is specific.

PerfectFew

• Administrators

Who was it that said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it? Apparently Imperfect Few thinks this will work for him.

All the best, Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Who was it that said that if you repeat a lie long enough people will believe it? Apparently Imperfect Few things this will work for him.

All the best, Pat

Thanks for deflecting from the truth!

You are a PAID SHILL, nothing more, nothing less. Your jig is up. You have been discovered. Why don't you just COME CLEAN. Perhaps you might have a chance and recovering.

PerfectFew

PerfectFew

You have been watching too many movies.

It's obvious you do not want to help people

Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere..

I think it's time to ban him Pat. I have a rule, anyone who uses the word "shill" in a sentence had too go

Too funny

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

PerfectFew

You have been watching too many movies.

It's obvious you do not want to help people

Go peddle your nonsense elsewhere..

I think it's time to ban him Pat. I have a rule, anyone who uses the word "shill" in a sentence had too go

Too funny

I am a patient advocate. Not a "shill". I am not selling anything nor am I "peddling".

You are the shill: 941 posts so far!

PerfectFew

Wrong again

I am not selling anything just trying to help people..This illustrates how off base you are..I just want to help people .. I don't even push my doctor, but tell people to get the facts

It's too bad you cannot be more objective and professional..

You may have some input to discuss but your method is child and virus like which kills you credibility

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Wrong again

I am not selling anything just trying to help people..This illustrates how off base you are..I just want to help people .. I don't even push my doctor, but tell people to get the facts

It's too bad you cannot be more objective and professional..

You may have some input to discuss but your method is child and virus like which kills you credibility

I am not getting paid to promote a doctor. I am a patient who discovered the truth. Now I'm just plain disgusted.

PerfectFew

Yes, I understand what you are saying

But Perfect there is one point you are missing

THE PATIENTS RESULTS ARE DOCUMENTED TO QUALIFY THE DOCTORS..

They just don't pay the fee and get on here

that's the proof .. Seriously

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Yes, I understand what you are saying

But Perfect there is one point you are missing

THE PATIENTS RESULTS ARE DOCUMENTED TO QUALIFY THE DOCTORS..

They just don't pay the fee and get on here

that's the proof .. Seriously

The proof: Call the physicians and talk to them about it. Ask them how they got on the "recommended" list.

PerfectFew

So you are saying these docs are not good docs?

Now you are critizing the doctors which is what you where blaming Pat for in the beginning??

You make no sense ??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

So you are saying these docs are not good docs?

Now you are critizing the doctors which is what you where blaming Pat for in the beginning??

You make no sense ??

No, I think there are some fine doctors here. I just want real "transparency".

PerfectFew

But you just said , you have a problem with the payment factor , that there is not credibilty of the docs..

What's wrong with someone running a business and helping people ..

What is the real problem ?

You don't make sense??

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

OK

Now we are getting somewhere!!

So why don't they pay a fee so they can be advertised on Pat's site.. This is his site and a business.. I'm sure they make plenty of money so what is the problem.. It's ok if they do but not if Pat does??

Do you see where I am coming from?

There are many good products but they have to pay to advertise on TV??

Maybe you have an issue with Capitalism ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!