just the sides?

hey guys im 21 and thinking about getting a small ht on the sides of my head, ive done extensive research over the past year and found a good doctor in my area. Ive decided to go with just the sides of my head instead of the hairline becuase that way if worse comes to worse and i continue balding i wont look weird with a line of hair in the front and bald behind it. Although i do feel my hairline could use work i would rather play it safe and i feel i would be happy and can resume my life again even if i just had a ht for the sides of my head. I just wanted to know what anyone else thought about my decision. Thanks

hey guys im 21 and thinking about getting a small ht on the sides of my head, ive done extensive research over the past year and found a good doctor in my area. Ive decided to go with just the sides of my head instead of the hairline becuase that way if worse comes to worse and i continue balding i wont look weird with a line of hair in the front and bald behind it. Although i do feel my hairline could use work i would rather play it safe and i feel i would be happy and can resume my life again even if i just had a ht for the sides of my head. I just wanted to know what anyone else thought about my decision. Thanks

Mr invisible,

I just want to make sure I know what you are referring to when you say "the sides."

Are you referrring to the band of hair that (usually) remains if/when a hair loss sufferer goes to a NW6? If so, then I am curious as to why you are concerned with this area. If the sides are thinning diffusely, then your donor area is bound to be thinning diffusely also.

Is there a way you can post some pictures so you can get some feedback and share your thought with us?

You can use the "Photo Album" feature located under the "New" button to upload your photos. Let me know if you need any help. You can also always scrub out your face or crop your face from the photos.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog