Dr. Rose in Tampa

Lenny

• 4 weeks later...

I had a H.T. in Nov. Did a lot of research and narrowed my two choices down to DR. Rose in Tampa, and Dr. Epstein in Miami. I live in central Fla. My wife and I drove to both for consults, and to be 100% honest, we both had WAY better feelings about Dr. Epstein for several reasons. Dr. Rose works out of a Dermatology office, and "also" does hair transplants. He was much less aggressive in his estimate for how many grafts he would do in one session, but the price was going to be the same as Dr. Epstein's, and Dr. Epstein did twice the amounts of grafts! Also, Dr. Epstein is a facial plastic surgeon who's vast majority of procedures are hair transplants. I won't say anything bad about Dr. Rose, it's just that for a hair transplant, I went away with a feeling that there was better out there, and sure enough, a week later when we went to Miami, I could see the difference in what a better setting I was in! To be honest, I remember sitting with the wife during the consult in Miami, and we were both WAY more impressed than we were at Dr. Rose's. Considering what we thought was a much higher quality office, and the fact that Dr. Epstein wanted to do twice the grafts that Dr. Rose was, we were afraid of how much more it was going to cost, and was pleasantly surprised that the prices were the same! No lie! My best advise if your able due to travel, etc., do what i did. Check out more than one Dr. for yourself and be your own judge. But that is my opinion, and I'm really glad I went with Epstein! Good Luck!

Guest wanthairs

I can vouch for epstein too. I was deciding betwen him and Dr. Rose. I have notthing bad to say abotu Rose except I could not find barely any decent pics and everyone was saying his sessions were small, so I went with Epstein and think it was the best decision I ever made.