is it possible

to have a hair transplant that is not detectable.Can one have a tp and return to work within a month without anyone noticing?I see redness is post op pics that seem to last for months.who can i talk to in ny area for consult that will give me realistic answers to my situation?

to have a hair transplant that is not detectable.Can one have a tp and return to work within a month without anyone noticing?I see redness is post op pics that seem to last for months.who can i talk to in ny area for consult that will give me realistic answers to my situation?

the two top docs to see in the ny area, imo, are feller and bernstein. feller is more aggressive and bernstein is a conservative doc, so you'll get a good range of opinions as to what your approach should be. regarding getting a natural result, in the hands of a top doc you can attain very natural results, especially to the untrained eye. Most of the public still thinks ht surgery involves doll plugs. as far s post-op recoevery and detecability, it depends on how much native hair you have. the more native hair the easier it will be to camoflauge the work. however, keep in mind that most docs will require you shave the areas to be worked on so they can see where they are transplanting--this will allow for a more successful HT. also, redness can last for up to 5 months. best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I went back to work 4 days post-op and no one could tell. My doc is Jeff Epstein and he didnot shave the donor site. Take a look at my weblog and this will show pics right after the ht procedure. What norwood class are you? For not shaving it depends on how many grafts you intend to have. I had 2953 grafts,but if you are going to go for a mega session than you might need to shave? 1 MONTH YOU WILL BE FINE,BUT THE QUESTION IS WILL YOUR SCAR SHOW AND DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE THAT SCAR? CAN YOU WHERE A HAT TO WORK ALSO?

FOR REDNESS I HIT THE JACKPOT,VERY LITTLE PINK AND PEOPLE LOOKED AT MY HAIRLINE AND NO ONE SAID A WORD!!! 1 WEEK AFTER THE HT I STOPPED WEARING THE HAT AROUND MY FRIENDS AND TOOK THE HAT OFF HERE AND THERE SO THEY WHERE NOT SUSPICIOUS. AT ONE POINT A FRIEND ASKED IF I WAS STILL GOING TO GO THROUGH WITH THE PROCEDURE? ONLY BECAUSE I DISCUSSED IT WITH HIM AWHILE AGO,BUT SAID TO MYSELF CAN I TRUELY TRUST HIM? HE MIGHT TELL HIS WIFE BUT THEN HIS WIFE COULD TELL ONE OF OUR OTHER FRIENDS AND THEN THAT 1 PERSON ONLY TELLS 1 OTHER PERSON AND THEN THAT CAT IS LET OUT OF THE BAG,SO I SAID NO CHANCES WITH FRIENDS. I TOLD HIM THE MEDS ARE WORKING GREAT AND TOOK OFF MY HAT FOR HIM TO SEE AND HE WAS LIKE WOW THEY ARE WORKING!!! NO QUESTIONS ABOUT AN HT.

I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THIS A SECRET AND TAKE IT TO MY GRAVE,BUT I MADE ONE MISTAKE,I TOLD SOMEONE IN MY FAMILY AND THEY TOLD EVERYONE (HOW IRONIC,A BIT PISSED TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH) BUT NONE OF MY FRIENDS KNOW!! GO TO FOUNDHAIR.COM THATS THE DOC I USED AND HE DOES HIS WORK OUT OF MIAMI/NYC

Hold-Hold

Hairthere is right on.

Feller in my opinion is aggressive and Bernstein to conservative.

I went with Dr.Epstein not only because of reputation but also his approach.

He was neither to aggressive or to conservative...right down the middle.

He's also a straight talker....no BS.

Epstein does consults in New York once a month...midtown Manhatten.

He does his surgeries in NY and Miami.

MH