4 Months and Counting - Updated Blog

I'm one day past the 16 week mark and posted some updated pics on my blog today. My camera is not the best and I'm planning to get a new one soon but these will have to do for now.

Looking the in mirror and feeling the top of my head, it feels like I've gotten a lot of growth. Comparing pre-op and post-op pics, the difference doesn't seem as drastic.

I know there is a lot more to come and I'm hanging in there.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Nice progress. Can you post pics of your scar? Your hair is nice and short and how I would like to keep mine post HT so I am curious as to how the scar looks at your length.

Thanks

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

As always, thanks for the support guys!

miked:

Thanks! I hope there are some "wow!"'s in the near future. I'm going on vacation to the UK end of June and it would be nice to be able to take some decent pics at that time.

Can't decide:

I added a pic of the back of my head. There are, of course, a lot a variables here. I buzzed with a 3 clip on Friday but I've got a cheap set of clippers and don't know how accurate they are. I also think that all the different shades in my hair along with the stupid halo of white go a long way to keeping the scar from being noticed. About a month ago I buzzed to a 2 just to see how obvious the scar was and, at that length, a friend said he could see the pink very clearly. People tell me that at this length is is not obvious unless you are really looking at it and I've not yet noticed anyone staring at my head or anything. Hope that helps.

Bill:

Thanks man! Your input is always appreciated. Of course you know, having been through this so many times yourself, not looking in the mirror is easier said than done! If's funny how many times I'll find myself right back in the bathroom with a hand mirror looking at my head and not quite remembering how I got there. icon_smile.gif

More pics in four weeks! Keep the dream alive gentlemen!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website