If I grow my hair longer will I have more donor hair?

Hey, All this talk about donor hair is got me confussed. I think I got excellent donor hair. Just look at my pic below.

My donor hiar is ten inches long now. So I should be able to cover up all of my forehead. But I want my hair to be thick in front like Billy Ray.

I?‚??m going to let my mullet out another foot or two so I get a transplant with more hair.

I?‚??m surprised all you bald guys on here didn?‚??t fiqure this out by now. Maybe I should be goin to the hiar conferences and givin the talks. Yeah, maybe I should, wat do you think?

If you want thick hair like me too and want some help growing your own mullet ya got to go see http://www.mulletsgalore.com

You guys should stop making all this so confussing.

skullet-man

skullet_man.jpg.bae681088c8a3c6ab5d9aac3724bb77f.jpg

Hey, All this talk about donor hair is got me confussed. I think I got excellent donor hair. Just look at my pic below.

My donor hiar is ten inches long now. So I should be able to cover up all of my forehead. But I want my hair to be thick in front like Billy Ray.

I?‚??m going to let my mullet out another foot or two so I get a transplant with more hair.

I?‚??m surprised all you bald guys on here didn?‚??t fiqure this out by now. Maybe I should be goin to the hiar conferences and givin the talks. Yeah, maybe I should, wat do you think?

If you want thick hair like me too and want some help growing your own mullet ya got to go see http://www.mulletsgalore.com

You guys should stop making all this so confussing.

skullet-man

• Administrators

Yes, if only having more donor hair was as easy as growing a long mullet. Sorry Skullet Man but you will not be invited to give any lectures on this break through.

But lets all thank Skullet-Man for helping those of us who are follicularly challenged feel better about not having hair after seeing the mullets at mullets galore. We all need to have little hair humor now and again.

Coming next week! - Watch for illustrated article on "How to do the ultimate comb over" by Spagetti Hair Man

Pat - Publisher icon_rolleyes.gif

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.