Does anybody know about Dr. Michael Meshkin in Newport Beach, CA?

mkartadi

Hi, I'm thinking to have a hair transplantation, and I heard about Dr. Michael Meshkin. If anybody know or have experience with Dr. Michael Meshkin in Newport Beach, whether he's good doctor, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm thinking to have a hair transplantation, and I heard about Dr. Michael Meshkin. If anybody know or have experience with Dr. Michael Meshkin in Newport Beach, whether he's good doctor, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

mkartadi,

Welcome to our forum community.

Dr. Meshkin is recommended on our site for performing high quality follicular unit hair transplantation. See our standards for recommendation here.

Click here to view his doctor profile and patient results.

Honestly, I haven't seen a lot from him recently, so in your consultation with him, I encourage you to ask for a patient referral list you can contact.

Take your time and do some research before taking the plunge.

Best wishes,

Bill

hi Bill,

Thanks for the input. Not sure by asking the patient referral list would help, because you never know if the doctor already prepare the list of the good results only. So when I call, basically the patients will say only the good things. But again like you said, never hurt to ask anyway.

thanks.