Close to 4 months and wondering

Hi guys. In about a week it will be my 4 months since my HT of about 1000 grafs in frontal area. I have gained growth but still not drastic, mostly very thin and not nearly all grafts have sprotted. I have few uncertainties and questions. I have noticed very little pits (little indentations or holes I guess) on my head where the grafs where placed when I am under a bright flurocent light...is this normal? Also, I am just not quite sure about the time table...shouldn't I be experiencing dramatic growth by now? It is eating me away...

Hi guys. In about a week it will be my 4 months since my HT of about 1000 grafs in frontal area. I have gained growth but still not drastic, mostly very thin and not nearly all grafts have sprotted. I have few uncertainties and questions. I have noticed very little pits (little indentations or holes I guess) on my head where the grafs where placed when I am under a bright flurocent light...is this normal? Also, I am just not quite sure about the time table...shouldn't I be experiencing dramatic growth by now? It is eating me away...

It sounds like you are right on track. Your hair will grow and thicken more every day, but that is a slow process. Not all the transplanted hair comes in on the same day, so there are likely new small transplanted hairs popping up in between that will start to grow in length and diameter.

I think it's been said by others, but 1,000 grafts are not a lot. So depending on the area you attempted to cover, the density you achieve will be limited by the number of grafts.

Mr. T