Recently Added Hot Topic Hair Loss Questioned Answered on our Hair Loss Q&A Blog

Hair loss questions answered on a daily basis can be found at our Hair Loss Q & A Blog.

This online resource is always available as a research tool for your hair restoration needs. We encourage you to contribute your thoughts to any of these articles by adding comments to the blog articles. Some of this week's HOT topics include:

Can a Hair Transplant Accelerate Balding? Hair Transplantation can help restore your hair through surgery, but it doesn't do anything to combat hair loss. Learn how hair transplantation might impact hereditary hair loss.

Does Procerin Work as a Hair Loss Treatment? You may have heard about Procerin through TV infomercials or radio commercials. Read this article to learn whether Procerin will help combat hair loss or regrow hair.

Will I Be Satisfied with my Hair Transplant? Learn whether or not hair transplantation is the RIGHT choice for you!

How Can I Minimize the Risk of Shock loss? Shock loss is a concern when hair is transplanted between existing native hairs. Learn how to minimize this risk.

Provillus as a Hair Loss Treatment? Provillus is another "big name" in hair loss treatments that is often advertised on TV and the Radio. Learn whether or not Provllus will work for you!

Is it Normal to Lose Hair Just Starting Propecia? See why hair shedding during the first few months of

Propecia might be a sign of Propecia working!