A new product called "Folliguard"

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 7/8/01

Time: 9:51:16 AM

Remote Name: 216.77.208.196

Comments

The ad reads "Grow back sexy thick hair" The revolutionary new supplement scientifically formulated to stop hair loss and regrow new hair. Has anybody tried this or has anybody even herd about this? It says Clinical test prove the ingredients in Folliguard block the formation of the root-choking harmones that cause your hair to fall out. Can I get some feed back B.G.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Time: 9:51:16 AM

Remote Name: 216.77.208.196

Comments

The ad reads "Grow back sexy thick hair" The revolutionary new supplement scientifically formulated to stop hair loss and regrow new hair. Has anybody tried this or has anybody even herd about this? It says Clinical test prove the ingredients in Folliguard block the formation of the root-choking harmones that cause your hair to fall out. Can I get some feed back B.G.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Re: A new product called "Folliguard"

Time: 3:02:30 PM

Remote Name: 64.252.75.78

Comments

I have heard of this product. Do not believe it. If it were true, then why wouldn't this product be well known. It is nothing but a combination of vitamins. These vitamins probubly do help to keep hair healthy but in no way do they regrow hair. I do think that vitamins are an effective part of a hairloss prevention regimin because they can help to strengthen your hair shafts. Saw Palmetto is a good example. If you want to take vitamins, buying them individually is the way to go instead of taking somthing like folliguard that only contains small amounts of these vitamins. Let me know if you want a list of these vitamins.

I hope this helps, Take care

My Hair Loss Blog

• 1 year later...